How to Tame FRIZZY Hair
Cara and I had so much fun learning how to make this video for you! Learn how to tame frizzy hair starting with how to shampoo and condition your hair.
– using quality shampoo and conditioner is definitely the first step in healing damaged hair.
– choose a sulphate and paraben free shampoo and conditioner
– be effective efficient with your water usage – cover every area of hair, make sure it’s super wet, even underneath the sections.
– quality shampoo and conditioners don’t have fillers and don’t foam up, so shift your technique to rubbing a small amount in your fingers to emulsify
– apply shampoo to the scalp and roots, massaging it in thoroughly. With Senegence shampoo, your hair will healed within the scalp, strengthening it from it’s original cells. You’ll get silkier, stronger hair and more of it!
– wipe the shampoo down the rest of the hair if required for a quick cleanse, but don’t let it sit there too long.
– shampoo twice if your hair doesn’t get too frizzy from it.
– condition your hair from halfway down the strand to the ends. Leave it in for 3 minutes or more.
– some people can skip shampooing and just use conditioner because it does have a cleansing agent in it too. Some people skip conditioning, or do it every other wash. Play around with frequency to see what suits your hair.
– wash the conditioner out thoroughly.
How to Tame Frizzy Hair (part 2) Hot tips:
– Wet hair is fragile hair so how you dry it matters especially for frizzy hair.
– Treat your hair right at the follicles within the scalp to really see amazing improvement in the silky condition of your hair. Senegence Hair Serum won’t make your hair greasy, just silky even on dry or wet hair. It’s a game-changer.
– Deeply hydrate your hair and smooth fly aways with Nangai Oil. 97% triglycerides + dry oil = super moisturising, natural treatment that won’t weigh down or grease up your hair.
You will be able to tame your frizzy hair substantially with these few hot tips.
P.F.M. “Be Confident!”